The Mini-MBA program is a dynamic and intense course that provides a carefully crafted extensive business management curriculum. From sound management and leadership principles to finance for non-financialmanagers to marketing communications and legal aspects of business attendees will receive a solid grounding in business management and administration in a condensed workshop setting. This potentlearning experience will boost every attendees career. Participants from diverse backgrounds and experiences(HR operations engineering general administration accountancy) have allenjoyed and benefited from the broad range of subjects and timely topics addressed in this program.
Who should take this course
Experienced Managers, New managers, Technical Professionals, Executive or Business graduates. Anyone who wants to learn basic concepts and management techniques but does not have the time to acquire an MBA. Any fast track individual with management potential. Anyone with interdepartmental interaction.
Module 1 - Market & Business Strategy:
- A framework for strategy development
- Exploring opportunities from the business environment
- Re-thinking marketing a strategic viewpoint
- Where are our present and future markets/customers?
- Who is serving them and how?
- What are the risks?
- How can we maximise the returns from these opportunities?
- The Marketing Strategy Corporate mission and vision Making the strategy work through the marketing mix
Module 2 - Financial Management:
- Finance a strong tool for better marketing decisions
- Understanding the main financial statements
- Cash Management Case Study
- Vital insight into companies through their financial statements
- Costs understanding them to make more profitable decisions
- Project evaluation and getting approvals
Module 3 - Communication principles self-management announcing tough decisions:
- Understanding leadership in the business environment
- Lifting our personal barriers to success
- Communication at its best
- Handing challenging management situations
- Customer Satisfaction and quality
Module 4 - Situational Leadership - Getting the best from team members:
- Understanding your personal leadership style areas to build and develop
- Applying the appropriate style to every management situation Practice on your own situations
- Personal success plan
Module 5 - Strategic Business:
- Planning and Integrated management
- Reinforcing the skills of management and subjects covered in the preceding four days through application to an authentic business situation
- Developing the objectivity necessary to sort out pertinent information from a mass of confusing data
- Thinking strategy making decisions that impact directly on the bottom line
- Appreciating the knock-on effect of decisions on all functional areas and the importance of strategic linkage between them
- Making a case for change and anticipating the problems of implementation Presenting ideas and proposals at board level and generating positive outcomes
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.