The course provides a user perspective on the role of accounting and financial reporting in capturing and conveying economic information about an organisation. You will acquire confidence in using the concepts and vocabulary of accounting to analyse and communicate about business performance and resource allocation. You will become familiar with the format and use of financial statements and the role of accounting in making business decisions.
Who should take this course
Accountants, senior and junior accountants, business analysts, accounting and finance professionals, research professionals, marketing and sales, administrative staff, supervisors, general business professionals and staff from any function who need to learn and apply state-of-the-art techniques to their daily business reporting, reconciliations, and analysis.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Boost Excel reporting expertise in business, finance, and accounting.
- Perform automated reconciliation for speedy weekly and monthly reporting.
- Link their Excel with PowerPoint for dynamic data update.
- Develop dynamic business dashboards and scorecards to assist professionals in measuring performance and enhancing decision making.
- Use advanced report development techniques by linking-up Excel with Access, Web, Text, SQL, Oracle, and other databases.
- Record, Run and Edit Macro to perform repetitive tasks and generate reports.
- Design, prepare and email business and accounting reports in minutes.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.