Good customer care is vital for your organisation's reputation. While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. Good customer care depends on staff acting with professionalism and self-confidence. This course will help improve your skills in listening to clients, users, supporters and colleagues and understanding their needs so that you can provide what they really want, where and when they want it.
Who should take this course
The course is suitable for anyone who comes into contact with customers - either on the telephone or in person. It is of equal benefit to people new to customer care, and to those with more experience who wish to improve their skills.
This course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
- Customer Care
- What Is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Meeting Expectations
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Setting Goals And Targets
- The Second Critical Element - Defined In Your Organization
- The Third Critical Element - Given Life By The Employees
- Communication Skills
- Terrific Telephone Techniques
- Dealing With Difficult Callers
- Dealing With Challenges Assertively
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Dealing With Conflict
- The Fourth Critical Element - Be A Problem Solver
- Seven Steps To Customer Problem Solving
- Handling Customer Complaints
- The Fifth Critical Element - Measure It
- The Sixth Critical Element - Reinforce It
- Dealing With Stress
About Course Provider
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK-based work training provider. We specialize in providing you with high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.