Personal effectiveness is a result of not just one thing, but of a combination of factors which all impact upon each other.
This Personal Effectiveness training course is designed for those who seek to further develop the key skills and techniques needed to build personal impact, influence and effectiveness in dealings with others.
Who should take this course
This course is suited to new managers, or those starting a new role, who want to improve the impact they have on their organisation's day-to-day running.
- Analyse their current effectiveness in terms of time and priority management.
- Identify appropriate situations and techniques for assertive communication.
- Confidently deal with conflict situations and 'difficult' people.
- Consider the most appropriate Influencing style(s) to achieve positive results.
- Recognise the factors that contribute to building personal profile and impact.
- Develop a personal action plan to enhance personal effectiveness at work.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.