All customers are important to your business but influential VIPs are even more important. Whether they are public figures journalists celebrities or current/potential key accounts if you want them to be strong advocates for your company then it is critical that you provide them with a truly 'wow' experience. This course will prepare you to do just that.
Who should take this course
PR managers, Marketing managers, Meeting and Special Event Planners.
- The VIP The world of the VIP VIP expectations
- Planning The VIP visit/event planning process
- Preparing VIP profiles and background information
- Protocols Selecting briefing and preparing your VIP team
- Visit/event logistics
- Arranging travel accommodation venue and catering
- Pre-event communications
- Hosting the Event
- Arrival and VIP welcome
- Creating a positive first impression
- The VIP area and support during the event Hosting and entertaining your VIPs throughout the visit/event
- Providing networking opportunities Making the most of PR opportunities
- Those little extras that make for a 'wow' experience
- Thank you's and goodbyes
- Post Event
- Visit/event review and follow-up Post event communications and PR
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.