This PG qualification helps professionals already working in the health care industry or aspire to seek a career in the health care industry. This course is best suited for health care professionals, hospital administrators, managers, supervisors, Medical Practitioners, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Support Staffs at Hospitals, Clinics and Pharmacies to acquire principles for effective Healthcare Management which is essential to the leading hospitals and healthcare companies.
The course has a distinct appeal due to the growing demand for trained professionals in the growing Healthcare industry in the region with many international companies moving to the region. The courses aim to provide healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective manager in the healthcare sector, equipping participants with an understanding of the external context in which healthcare organisations operate, how they are managed, and analytical techniques that can be applied to decision-making processes within the health sector. PG Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership is certified by Eduqual, UK PG Diploma in Healthcare Management & Leadership
Who should take this course
Students interested to learn.
- Understanding the change management principles; models of change management; organisational development in healthcare industries; training of staff
- How to develop healthcare strategies; developing hospital strategic plans; SMART objectives to implement healthcare plans; international healthcare accreditation schemes; clinical governance
- What are healthcare quality standards; how to ensure patient safety at all time; prevention of medical errors in the healthcare environment; legal statutory bindings in healthcare safety requirements
- What is leadership; how is leadership practiced in healthcare industry; marketing principles and their application in healthcare; difference between leaders and managers; effective and efficient management of a hospital; health technology assessment for healthcare managers; evidence based medicine for healthcare managers
- Understand the basic financial terms and definitions; what are assets and liabilities; how to make and read a financial statement; ingredients of healthcare financial management; appraisal techniques; costs, budgets and reports.
About Course Provider
Westford School of Management offers a range of UK bachelor degrees and graduate programs in UAE through our partnerships with British universities. These courses include MBAs, PGPM, and BA/BBAs that focuses on business and liberal arts subjects. We only work with the best education providers in the UK to ensure our students are offered only the best courses and leave our campus with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in the world of business and finance.
We specialize in offering courses to professionals who wish to hone their skills and improve their career prospects through higher education. Our Postgraduate Diplomas for professionals include Islamic banking, supply chain and logistics, human resources, and project management. These graduate programs in UAE are all designed to fit in around your current working demands, so you can develop your skills while still maintaining your career.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.