Participants will learn by active participation during the programme through the use of exercises, case studies and open discussion forums. Videos shown will encourage further discussions. The programme will be run using power point slide, copies of which will be distributed both in hard and soft copies.
Who should take this course
- All supervisors and line management who have assigned responsibilities within the organisation's Safety Management System (SMS)
- Maintenance personnel
- HSE personnel
- Staff involved in Contractor work
Participants attending the programme will:
- Understand the legal background
- Appreciate all Audit activities
- Gain knowledge about the elements of a Safety Management system
- Successfully undertake site inspections
- Assess the Safety Culture of the organization
- Evaluate the Emergency Plans of the Organisation
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.