Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it.
The course will help supervisors become more efficient and proficient, with information on delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline.
By examining, discussing, testing out and appraising key skills and situations over the three days, participants on this course will discover a greater insight into what it means to be a supervisor.
Who should take this course
This course is aimed at those newly appointed Supervisors or Team leaders; as well as more experienced supervisors who wish to enhance their people management skills.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of a supervisor within the organization
- Understand how to deal successfully with the transition into management and build greater self-confidence
- Understand and develop team leadership skills
- Be able to think, plan and act clearly and efficiently, using realistic models that relate to their personal work environment
- Act as an effective communicator both at an organizational and interpersonal level
- Build and manage teams that work together in supporting the business operation
About Course Provider
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK-based work training provider. We specialize in providing you with high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.