VAT Training program examines the rules and regulations of VAT and clearly demonstrates the procedures and controls that should be in place to ensure VAT returns are submitted accurately and on time. This seminar will give you a complete understanding of VAT, covering all the essentials topics and giving you the confidence to know if you are dealing with VAT correctly.
Who should take this course
Staff accountants, senior accountants, chief accountants, accounting managers, controllers, Internal auditors, tax consultants, tax preparers and other professionals in the accounting and finance functions.
Certificate Program in Value Added Tax (TAX) accredited by KHDA
Issuing the VAT invoice. What does a VAT invoice look like?
Contents of an invoice:
- Difference between cash business and sales on account
VAT records and documentation to be maintained
Accounting entries for VAT:
- Local purchases of goods and services
- Imported goods and services
- VAT on expenses
- Self-supply of goods and services
- VAT on sales
- Discounts provided to customers
- Returned goods
- Exchanged goods
- Interest on late customers' payments
- VAT entries for bad debts write-offs
- VAT entries for down-payments
- Treatment of damaged goods
- Sale on consignment: treatment for consignee and consignor
- VAT on leases: operating and finance leases
- Purchases and sales of fixed asset
- Entities providing non-vatable activities
Trial balance accounts needed to complete a VAT return Expected format of a VAT return
About Course Provider
VAVARU Institute is a pioneered organisation based in Dubai, dedicated to deliver training among professionals by incorporating global standards, updated methods, state-of the-art technologies and strategic partnering with key providers in order to ensure the professional mix of specific expertise required for each and every course we offer. We provide both Certification Preparation and Professional development training Programs across various Industries. We consider all the participants of our courses become a member of VAVARU family. It helps the participants not only to avail our support throughout exam clearance window, but also can benefit with sharing industry update, improvise knowledge base and consultation on how each one’s profile can be optimized to win their job search and career development activities.