This program explores the need to raise awareness about sustainable development, addressing the importance of the balance between development process and environmental protection. As stated in Rio Declaration on Environment and Development 1992:
Who should take this course
Professionals of environment and Sustainable development departments. Youth Workers, in government departments, corporates and NGOs. Student activities coordinators. Professionals responsible for policy formulation and strategy development in youth focused organizations. Young Leaders Schools and universities educators.
- Understanding our environment
- What is our environment?
- Global environmental problems: an overview
- Learning about the environment and sustainable development
- The social environment and the natural Environment**
- The social environment
- The relationship between the environment and development
- Youth concerns and responses
- What is sustainable development?
- Environmental protection
- Sustainable development
- Youth and sustainable development
- Women and sustainable development
- Action for sustainable development
- Sustainable development projects
- The World Resources Institute model
- The World Bank approach
- Practical case studies
About Course Provider
Matsh is short abbreviation for The Arab Youth Development Center in Arabic. Matsh is youth development enterprise aims to provide developmental services and programs for young people.
The Main objective of Matsh is to professionalize youth work in the Middle East and North Africa region by providing Youth Development and Youth Work capacity building programs for youth workers, Formulating code of ethics and standards for youth work in MENA region and providing developmental and management consultancy for youth development institutions.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.