Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an intern that can join our Human Resources team in our DIFC office for 1 month.
• Specific tasks include assisting recruitment, scheduling interviews, filing and other administrative tasks.
• Individuals with an interest in Human Resources and with strong English communication skills are especially encouraged to apply.
• This internship will be for 9 hours per day, 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday).
• To be considered for this internship, you must hold a residence visa in Dubai and currently based in Dubai.
• HR experience is a plus and previous work experience as an administrator is desirable.
• Application review begins immediately and continues until positions are filled.
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin & Assistant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
HR Administrator (Temporary) - 6 Month Contract
Hire Rightt Executive Search
Regional HR Generalist
Irwin & Dow