Job description / Role
• Create and present storyboards for creative ideas, designs and animations.
• Develop creative ideas and unique design solutions that are continually pushing the limits and raising the creative bar to new heights.
• Work along with artists in the Creative Services department to reach creative goals.
• Capturing footage including interviews and b-roll.
• Incorporating motion graphics for effects and titles.
• Reel must showcase video editing and motion graphics skills.
• Exceptional technical and software skills including advanced proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Be detail oriented and be able to look through information and piece it together yourself.
• Must be able to work onsite at our office, no remote working arrangements.
• Proven Animation, Motion Graphic and illustration experience
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable Motion graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
• Knowledge in 3d Software will be a plus.
• Positive attitude.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Available to work a flexible schedule including potential overtime
About the Company
We are a full service Intellectual Property law firm - International trademark, Patent Agents and Attorneys - striving to help our clients protect their unique ideas with 35 years of experience in providing registrations for Trademarks, Patents, Designs and Copyrights - in addition to franchising, licensing, legal translation, custom recordation and protection against counterfeiting and infringements.
We have earned reputation for our expertise in quality service for offering complete IP assistance within any country, in a context where we aim at nothing but delivering to a standard beyond our client's expectations.
Our wide range of IP services are provided to a diverse domestic and international clientele including several Fortune 1,000 companies, listed companies, public sector enterprises, financial institutions, banks, multinational organisations and eminent corporations around the world.