This position is closed or expired.
See other Architect jobs in UAE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to the following)
- Work on 3D modeling in AutoCAD for architectural projects as well as developing 3D photo-realistic renderings for the Design Department.
- Work in a team environment, coordinating with the Senior Designer / Project Managers to deliver quality work in a timely fashion.
-Conceptual design development and presentation
-Construction documents preparation.
- Attractive tax-free salary according to rank
- Medical insurance
- Travel tickets from and to country of permanent residence
- Transportation compensation
- Accommodation compensation
- Annual raise based on annual performance evaluations.
- End of service gratuity
CONTRACT DURATION: 3 Years
• Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an architectural firm specialized in classical interior designs perspectives
- Skilled in the areas of sketching and drawing.
• Computer skills should include AutoCAD, 2d 3d, Photoshop, 3d modeling software such as 3d studio max.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to plan, prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, to work both independently
and closely with others in a multicultural environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Fluent in English language and knowledge of any other language i.e. French & Arabic is an advantage
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The official working hours are from 8.30 AM until 6.30 PM, with two hours lunch break , from Saturday to Wednesday, with Thursday half day and Friday being off.
Flexibility in these working hours is liable to happen due to exposure for sudden work loads with tight scheduled deadlines.
The candidate must be willing to sustain extra working hours and work pressure i.e. on off days and holidays as per project schedules.
About the Company
Spazio Design & Build International S.A.L. – Abu Dhabi is a Professional Interior Design and Build Firm based in Abu Dhabi having a rich portfolio in turnkey interior decoration and execution projects for luxurious and high-end palaces, villas and hotels.
Our aim and objective are to provide high standard design and build creations whilst endeavoring to meet client expectations and maintaining a high level quality control and timely completions.
Our team consists of highly creative, qualified and dynamic multinational professionals who have set a precedent in the Middle East and Gulf Region over the past 25 years.