Job description / Role
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure
• Producing 3D models, lighting, and rendering by 3D Max and related softwares. Familiar with CAD workstation to prepare engineering drawings consisting of standard arrangements, layouts, flow sheets, assemblies, isometrics, etc., from rough sketches and/or from general engineering and design information according to established standards and procedures.
• Works closely with other Designer/Drafters and Engineers to ensure a coordinated design.
• Applies standard design principles and theories to complete assignments.
• Utilizes technical manuals to ensure compliance with company policies and applicable standards and codes such as ANSI, PFI, and ASME.
• Ensures compliance with required design safety factors, tolerances, and specifications.
• Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
• Reads and understands orthographic (2D) and/or isometric (3D) designs and supplier/manufacturer drawings.
• Makes required changes, additions, and/or revisions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Proficient in 3D modeling with lighting and rendering using 3D Max, photoshop and V-ray software.
• Be able to do 2D CAD drawings in AutoCAD.
• Associate's or equivalent technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter course (or equivalent) is preferred
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Requirements include PC literacy, proficiency in utilizing CAD and other computer software used to complete design assignments.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.