Job description / Role
The 3D Visualiser will work with iD team to develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through high quality images.
• Read and accurately interpret iD illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realising those designs as compelling imagery.
• Help to develop and maintain a software library suitable for iDl rendering needs and applications.
• Assist the wider teams in refining workflows as well as supporting the team to refine visuals as an integrated element of the design process.
• Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
• Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
• Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand Lacasa iD services, improve the quality of visualisations and increase efficiency.
• Visualisation or Architectural/Interior design qualifications or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited institute.
• Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animations.
• Experience in the use of SketchUp, 3D Max, Corona, Photoshop, AutoCAD and any other graphic or rendering software is essential.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.