Job description / Role
To develop and manage 3D modelling, visualisation and graphic design aspects of all projects based on the design requirements and deliver it with a creative artistic sense.
Line and Staff Relations
The 3D Visualizer will report into the Head of Practice - Building Design in the design office and work closely with BIM Manager and assigned projects leads/architects for respective projects.
3 Key Responsibilities
- Primary focus will be as a 3D designer, modeller and artist with an ability to develop these from the architects Revit models.
- Develop 3D models and short animations based on internal briefs and/or client briefs using creative artistic sense and matching the requirements of the brief
- Understand project requirements and work accordingly
- 3D model and texture photo real models within 3ds Max, Maya, Rhino...
- Achieve high end realistically rendered images (using V-Ray or Corona Render)
- Generate Virtual Reality for developed designs using Enscape, Unreal Engine, Unity etc.
- Develop 2D graphics and visuals as and when required
Profile Specifications - Minimum Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consultancy office background working on large projects.
- Bachelor degree in Design/Architecture would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in 3Ds Max, Maya, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up, for 3D modelling.
- Proficiency in Vray, Corona Render, Enscape, Unreal Engine, for realistic render.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Animation tools, image composition and editing
- Strong conceptual skills, a broad thinker that is able to offer a variety of design solutions and create superior, original design and details.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player attitude is a must.
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.