Job description / Role
Responsible for creating and maintaining 3D visualize and participate in brainstorming with the design team to come up with aesthetic sound design ideas to be implemented upon approval by design manager.
• Produce 3D visual images for interior architectural design presentations on a variety of project types including hotel, restaurant, residential and commercial interiors.
• Prepare 3D white model with preliminary cameras and lighting setup
• Setup the realistic materials
• Make the alterative changes based on designers’ reviews and comments
• Do the post render work in Photoshop for final adjustments and accessory setup.
• Participation and contribution to joint design project teams to bring about transformational change by delivering a full range of 3D visualization support.
• Carry out other duties, as may be required from time to time by management.
• Bachelors degree in 3D Design / Graphic Design
• Technical Diploma.
• A graphic background or similar certification / training would be desirable.
Must be an expert in use of software
• 3Ds Max / Maya / Vray / AutoCAD / E-on Vue, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and any other graphic or rendering software.
• It is also required to have a working knowledge of other software and CAD packages related to the function.
• Must be fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and have knowledge of related visualization and photorealistic rendering techniques.
About the Company
"At IBA House, it’s not about delivering a signature style, but creating a signature feeling. A feeling that leaves you with a complete sense of belonging, whatever the space we’re transforming." - Nawaf Al Khater, Managing Director
IBA House Interior Architects is an architecture and interior design agency, offering turnkey solutions.
A company incorporated through the successful partnership of an Emirati family in 2013 which has continued to grow because of strong ties and strategic partnerships locally and internationally.
Our values, at the core of the business, have always been the guidelines of IBA House’s daily operations which has delivered continuous success, resulting in ever greater future growth.
Being client-centric-focused in our approach to every project, has resulted in our clients becoming life-time partners. Our desire to achieve client satisfaction derives from our belief in the importance of social well being.
At IBA House, we distinguish our work through our ability to produce unique designs that grace the individualism of our clients. We compliment it with creative and reliable solutions to meet our clients’ needs within the stipulated budget and time-frame without comprising quality, while engaging the client throughout the process.
Our creativity and technical expertise are the foundation and building blocks of our team, our projects and our client relations.
3D Visualizer - Interiors
Interior Designer for Group of Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Mid Level Interior Designer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Interior Designer - For Future Role
Mohamed Hilal Group
IBA HOUSE Interior Architects