Job description / Role
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build, Design and gain acceptance for an overall regional business development, demand generation and pipeline plan to meet growth and business targets
- Create, design, drive and evaluate strategic growth initiatives that are performance based against market opportunities
- Manage the development and continuously-evolving forecast methodologies that supports growth targets, productivity and performance metrics. Work in close collaboration with A&C leaders to drive optimization, attainment and consumption strategies
- Understand market, competitive, industry trends
- Design cutting edge programmes to increase pipeline and programmes
- Design, prioritize and implement strategic growth initiatives, developing business cases, analyses, and modeling that align with performance targets, KPIs and market trends
- Advanced presentation preparation and delivery experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in business development, demand generation role
- Strong business, analytical thinking, problem solving, learning agility, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience in building and measuring pipeline
- Experience in mapping local/regional markets and industry trends to provide relevant and up-to-date work deliverables
- Experience working with Cloud Partner Sales and Global System Integrator business development
- Successful track record partnering with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent at building consensus across matrixed functional groups to achieve goals
- Drives a results-oriented culture of strong business execution and governance
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Experience with Oracle, Oracle Partner Eco-system and Oracle Partner programs is preferred
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what's been done before. That's why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
- Performance, drive, and execution -Holds self and others accountable for delivering shareholder value.
- Creates and instills a performance driven, results-orientation culture based on data and facts.
- Takes full accountability for the achievement of organizational results.
- Delivers audience-appropriate messages about financial performance and future expectations.
- Collaboration -Fosters collaboration between business leaders.
- Facilitates consensus among diverse stakeholders with opposing viewpoints on critical issues.
- Drives a diverse and inclusive culture throughout the organization.
- Instills a sense of common purpose, joint mission, and mutual responsibility to create and support business outcomes.
- Aligns strategic priorities of own area with the direction and priorities of the broader organization.
- Communicating for impact
- Ensures clarity around organization's strategic intent and business objectives.
- Champions strategic initiatives in ways that generate organization-wide understanding and support.
- Builds confidence and inspires support through a convincing presentation style.
- Inspirational leadership
- Establishes and models authentic leadership across internal and external boundaries.
- Builds internal and external reputation as a strategic business leader.
- Inspires and empowers others toward achievement of goals and strategies.
- Employs and develops the right talent at every level.
- Competitive edge
- Predicts changes in customer expectations; takes advantage of opportunities to shape and re-shape market propositions.
- Builds long-term business value.
- Creates a culture of innovation and encourages entrepreneurship.
- Strategically develops a range of options/paths to achieve business objectives within a changing environment.
- Change agility
- Initiates strategic change initiatives in anticipation of a changing external environment.
- Champions organizational change initiatives in a way that helps people understand, appreciate, and support them.
- Guides the organization to remain flexible in a changing, competitive environment.
- Fosters creativity, measured risk-taking actions, and entrepreneurial thinking in others
- Mastering complexity
- Makes decisions about the long-term strategy to sustainably grow the business.
- Creates an environment that shapes and supports cross-functional analysis of problems and decision-making.
- Actively supports the resolution of ambiguous, complex problems that cross organizational boundaries. Creates an environment of personal accountability and ownership for problem-solving.
- A Bachelors' degree is preferred. An MBA degree is a plus.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Business Development Manager
Business Development Officer