Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As an A/C Technician you will be responsible to assist the Chief Engineer to install, service and repair temperature and air quality control systems.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all electrical and mechanical refrigeration systems of the Hotel - freezer, fridges, ice makers, fan coil units, chiller, etc.
- Maintain preventively all air-conditioning and refrigeration systems within the Hotel.
- Check on performance of refrigeration systems and components.
- Check and maintain all defrosting systems and automation of ice makers.
- Cooperate with all engineering colleagues in detention of failures of air-condition and refrigeration system and function set up.
- Overhauling of air-condition / refrigeration equipment and systems
- Carry out all works as per the country technical regulations and safety standards.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and employees' health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of two year experience in similar role in Hotel Industry (preferably from 5* Hotel)
- Diploma or Degree specializing in AC Maintenance
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset.
- Thorough Knowledge of HVAC Systems & Methods.
- Problem-Solving & Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.