Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known a fashion retail company in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for an Abaya Fashion Designer. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Creating sketches and prototypes for new collections
• Create new designs and collections as per the international fashion trends.
• Researching fashion trends and staying current on contemporary styles and applying it to company’s collection.
• Choosing materials and accessories.
• Attending fashion shows.
• Supervising or working with designers, master cutters and tailors team members.
• Planning for the seasonal collection.
• Being aware of the company’s different seasons and their fashion requirements and implementation on the dresses.
• Designers should be aware of different cuts: Haute Couture, Couture and Parta Porte and execute them on the designs in accordance to clients’ and collection requirements.
• Coordinate with the marketing department for preparations and organization of fashion shows and marketing activities.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• At least 3 years’ experience as a fashion designer
• Graduation in Fashion Designing
• Good knowledge of pattern making
• Strong experience in designing / making Abaya dresses and Arabic dresses/gowns
• Willing to be based in Abu Dhabi
• Willing to work from 9AM to 6PM with one hour lunch break, from Saturday through Thursday
Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
|Abu Dhabi||21 Oct|
Sales Associate - Part Time