• Cuts and shapes fiberglass sheet to form heating and air-conditioning ducts, using handtools: Places sheet on worktable for cutting.
• Measures and marks sheet according to specifications, using tape measure and marker.
• Cuts wedge shaped grooves according to marking to facilitate folding, using straightedge and knife.
• Folds sheet to form rectangular duct and fastens open edge of duct, using pneumatic stapler.
• Cuts aluminum tape according to length of duct and tapes edge of duct to make air tight seal.
• Writes model number on completed sections of duct with felt pen
• Moves ducts to designated storage area.
• At least a Vocational Technical Course in Air Conditioning Technician with minimum three (3) years of experience in the similar role
• Skilled in using power saws, pressure indicators, voltage meters, tester, clamp meter, manifold gauge, vacuu and services pump
• Skilled in installation, maintenance and repair of window/split type AC.
• Need to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components
• Hard worker and team player
• Good English communication skills
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder “Hussain Albaddad” to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.