Job description / Role
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
- Executes all mechanical, electrical and associated work to the highest professional standards for the whole hotel.
- Performs the tasks assigned to him/her and ensures their implementation while working independently.
- Acts on issues and concerns in his activity field immediately.
- Must be able to control the stocks and other items in his workshop and order more as required.
- Abides to the daily task and ensures timely implementation.
- Checks extra needs of a guest.
- Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested.
- Shows fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Makes oneself thoroughly familiar with the hotel's emergency procedures and in a state of preparedness for any emergency, which may occur.
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Is aware of the daily hotel activities and has product knowledge of the hotel.
- Perform as per OSM Standards
- To adhere to proper grooming standard at all times.
- To attend training classes as per schedule.
- Able to analyse problems and formulate plans to get work done quickly with a high degree of quality.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. Inthe history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world's tallest building, its famous fountain and The Dubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.