Job description / Role
• Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on Air Conditioner & Refrigeration equipment’s on board the vessels.
• Perform inspection, periodic maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems (Indoor & out door units, centralized Air Con System, maintenance on Compressor, Condensers, evaporators, thermostat, filters etc.)
• Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of reefer plants and standalone chillers & freezers / refrigerators, ice machine, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment’s
• Carry out maintenance checks/ keep records of running Air Con & Ref system and of major overhaul.
• Able to charge & recovery of refrigerant gas, replace fan and motor bearings; repair and change motors, electrical wiring, belts, compressors, thermostats, defrost timers etc.
• Follow safety and safe working practices at all time
• Should be ready to go onboard and work on the ship at odd hours (in case needed).
• ITI or Diploma or technical training in HVAC systems
• 5 Years working experience of maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) systems
• Organized and able to complete tasks within the given timeframe.
• Punctual and disciplined
• Should have valid UAE transferable work visa
About the Company
We are a maritime services company offering ship management, UTG/NDT, maritime security, diving & underwater services, radio survey & equipment repairs, chartering & commercial, marine transport & logistics and ship agency. We are currently present in Singapore, India, China, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, UAE and UK.
Established in 2009, we are managed by a group of master mariners, chief engineers, trained technicians and qualified professionals to offer expert and cost-effective solutions which cater to the specific needs of ship owner & managers; whilst proving to be dependable and professional.