Job description / Role
We at Novotel and Ibis World Trade Centre and Ibis One Central are seeking for a AC Technician who can join our Engineering team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Required to assist in maintaining the high standards of guestroom equipment, efficiency, cost & stock control, energy saving etc.
- Responsible to maintain Air Conditioning and Refrigeration System of entire hotel such as Chillers, Cold Rooms, FCU, AHU, Split AC, various types of fridges and all types of HVAC System. And he is also responsible for an optimum productivity and quality of work all the time
- To maintain history card of all equipment & machinery as per Accor standards.
- To participate and involvement of hotel project, refurbishment and renovation.
- Check through assignments done and record to satisfaction result.
Your experience and skills include:
Vocational qualification in Engineering and/or any initial training, as long as the person is highly motivated by the sector and that his/her level of commitment and skills have been validated
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.