Job description / Role
As an A/C Technician you are responsible for installing, servicing and repairing temperature and air quality control systems and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all electrical and mechanical refrigeration systems of the certain equipment and facilities, including air conditioning systems and units, water-cooling systems, and refrigerators within client’s own facilities, including those that operate all day long.
• Repairing and maintaining building equipment as needed to ensure buildings or facilities are functioning properly.
• Ensure routine cleaning of fan coil units and air-handling unit filters.
• Check on performance of air-conditioning and chill water systems.
• Cooperate with all engineering colleagues in detention of failures of air-condition and function set up
• Maintenance of machinery and equipment by diagnosing and troubleshooting special service problems following all building codes, blueprints, instructions, and manuals.
• Estimating material and labor cost and determining plan and requirements for installing, fabricating, and start-up; testing, and servicing HVAC equipment.
• Carry out all works as per the technical regulations and safety standards.
• Should have min 3 years of UAE experience working with any technical services/ FM operations.
• Should have worked for centralized cooling systems/ centralized AC units.
• Should be ready to work in shifts if required
• If Possessing a driving license will be added advantage
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Construction Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|
General Maintenance Technician