Job description / Role
Fluid Codes Ltd was founded in 1997 to address the fluid simulation requirements of industrial and academic organizations in the Middle East Region. Fluid Codes activities expand to encompass the full range of development, production, consultancy, and support services offered to a broadly based engineering community throughout the Middle East Area. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Academic Sales Executive to join our growing team in Ajman.
The Academic Sales Executive is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned set of universities and colleges in the Middle East, and is responsible for meeting sales - new business as well as run rate - and growth targets set for assigned named accounts.
Academic Sales Executive must understand the Middle East academic sector, their nature of functioning, their business and technical needs, build and present a solution vision and gain executive level sponsorship, develop and propose appropriate solutions, gain the purchasing commitment and manage the ongoing business relationship with the customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs sales activities for new and renewal business for an assigned geographic area, set of accounts or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and service
• Creates and conducts sales presentations to match company's products/services with identified needs.
• Identifies advantages and compares the organization’s products/services
• Sells products/services through telephone as well as face-to-face contact
• Remains knowledgeable and keeps abreast of the company's new and existing products/services to facilitate sales efforts
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
• Creates and maintains account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical services groups
• Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
• Provides accurate pipeline forecasts for new sales and renewal revenues
• Participates in trade shows and conventions; schedules training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities
• Maintains regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Maintains a regular schedule of contact via phone/on-site visits
• Alerts client to new or improved products/services
• Develops relationships with clients
• Other duties as assigned
• A thorough understanding of the Academic sector in the UAE and other Middle Eastern countries.
• A proven track record of quota performance for a technology company selling to mid-size to large corporations and government organizations
• Knowledge of software licensing business model
• Proficient in accurately forecasting the progression and closure of software sales transactions.
• An extremely strong ability to build relationships, prospect and qualify new opportunities
• A comfort level required to sell to prospects in engineering teams
• Strong proven business acumen
• Experience working with MS Office applications
• Readiness to travel across the Middle East
• Outstanding presentation, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience: 3+ years of software sales experience
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or bachelor’s degree with over 3 years of technical sales experience or at least 3 years as a key account manager, with a proven track record of success in the Academic sector.
• Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
• Functional Area: Software Product
• Education: Must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical Preferred)
• Country: UAE
• Location: Ajman
• Must have valid UAE driving license and car
About the Company
Fluid Codes Ltd was founded in 1997 to address the Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation requirements of industrial and academic organizations in the Middle East Region.
Fluid Codes activities expand to encompass the full range of development, production, consultancy and support services offered to a broadly based engineering community throughout the Middle East area.
We are the distributors of ANSYS Mechanical products, Fluent products, CFX products and ICEM products in the Middle East region.
The countries we cover include: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Qatar.
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Sales Executive
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|