Job description / Role
To maintain all Mechanical/ Electrical /Plumbing/ HVAC equipment in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs & preventive maintenance and caretaking on the colleagues' accommodation.
What is in it for you:
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Transportation to & from the hotel
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Government Relations & Housing Executive, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensures all work follows safe work practices and procedures
- Responds immediately to all work requests which concern Health and Safety
- Ensures environmentally friendly practices are followed when handling chemicals, lubricants, and finishing products
- Responds to Colleagues requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner
- Reports to the Government Relations & Housing Executive regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Fault finding & troubleshooting of reported colleagues accommodation complaints
- Works closely with Government Relations & Housing Executive and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in the job, departmental procedures and instructions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous maintenance experience required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
- Be a part of our multicultural team.
- Enjoy the nature as our location provides majestic mountains in the northern Fujairah.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Agent