Job description / Role
- Create an environment in which both external candidates and Associates experience the AccorHotels and Mercure Commitment
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites & Apartments Standards of Performance.
- To conduct daily inspections of all Accommodation including inside and outside areas to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance, i.e. Apartment, Rooms, recreation rooms, sports facility, laundry rooms, and TV room, Common Area, Wash Room.
- Attends to repair or replacement of all bathrooms/toilet fixtures in associates' accommodation.
- Records monthly Dewa meter reading.
- Ensures that the workshop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the associate accommodation.
- Advises of improvements to the present system in order to optimize the operating efficiency and economy of the said system.
- Participates in hotel energy conservation programme.
- Ensures that the plant room, workshop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the associate accommodation complex, such as central AC units, washing machine, carpentry etc.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Monitors and controls Operating Equipment stock and breakages
- Ensures cleanliness of work areas, maintenance of various cleaning equipment is to established standards.
- Maintains daily Log entries of work completion and items replaced.
- Establishes and maintains effective associate relations.
- To assist the Assistant Accommodation Manager with the sports and activities in associate accommodation as directed by Talent & Culture
- You may be asked to accomplish what is requested by the Assistant Accommodation Manager/Supervisor or Talent & Culture Manager.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.