Job description / Role
- Responsible for creating, building, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships, attending to and solving all customer problems / issues.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets daily, weekly, monthly and annually .
- Responsible for visiting all customers according to given route plans and ensuring that all customers buy our products. Ensure all customers are well stocked with all our brands and packages.
- Responsible for personal selling – explaining, persuading and convincing customers to buy all products whether on promotion or not. Responsible for explaining fully & clearly to all customers any promotions / offers / marketing activities that may be running and ensuring that customers participate accordingly.
- Responsible for payments / collection - ensuring that all the cash / cheques are properly deposited in finance daily in compliance to the standard EOT (End Of Trip) processes, procedures and cutoff deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring that each payment is supported by payment advice – for ease of application in finance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all products are merchandised according to planograms / standards and visibility agreements (where applicable); proper and effective use of POS material; educating & training customers to always maintain these planogram merchandising standards; no abuse / misuse of chillers
- Responsible for maintaining customer bases – not to lose any current / existing customers.
- Responsible for submitting daily activity / sales report to superior, detailing achievements against targets for all KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). Accordingly, he / she is responsible to ensure that he / she gives the superior a full debrief on the activities of the day.
- Responsible for gathering marketing intelligence, competitor activities and advising management on time.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities with both current or new customers e.g. chiller, 4G Stands or Display Units allocation and ensuring their effective & exclusive use / utilization.
- Responsible for performing any other duties / tasks as assigned by management.
Education, experience and skills:
- Minimum of Certificate in Marketing, Business Administration or related qualification.
- 2 - 3 years’ Pre Selling experience in an FMCG industry.
- Valid UAE Driving license
- Proven experience, determination & drive to achieve KPIs / targets
- Possessing excellent salesmanship skills – ability to see opportunities, convince customers & close sales
- Excellent communication & convincing skills (verbal & written)
- Highly effective & aggressive at payments collections – ensuring customers pay on time always
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Highly motivated & energetic
- Pays attention to detail
- Having high passion for quality Customer service
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development/Sales Manager