Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for driving a portfolio of Priority Accounts.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the respective Global Relationship Partner(s) and supporting them in managing the account both internally with all the relevant stakeholders within the firm, as well as presenting our firm as One Firm with all the Lines of Service and offerings.
- Practicing account management disciplines across the accounts and ensuring the relevant planning and follow-up activities are maintained.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients across all levels of the organizations and have the ability to articulate challenges and work with Global Relationship Partners to develop relationship effectiveness, establishing and developing long-term client relationships, effectively representing client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client.
- Supporting the teams working on the account(s) in identifying and qualifying opportunities and potential areas where we can support the client to solve important problems.
- Attending and/or chairing relevant business meetings and driving subsequent actions.
- Working with other functional areas across the firm to manage the account’s business operations and internally within the Clients & Markets function to deliver the right structure (such as validating the financial performance, client analysis, share of the account wallet, and competitor analysis) to develop an Account Plan.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in account management and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and improve our success in the account(s).
- Working closely with colleagues to share experience and best practices and encourage innovative and market leading activities.
- Collaborating with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Engineering or Business.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English.
- Experience of account management in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint) and research capabilities
- The role is to be based in (Riyadh) and familiarity with the (KSA) market, and key clients is strongly preferred.
- Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient, and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.