Job description / Role
To develop the foodservice business with existing and new accounts (Foodservice) to achieve set sales targets.
• Provide customers with excellent customer service levels to gain their loyalty and build long term business relationships.
• Maintain strong relationships and partnerships with customers especially with decision makers
Building Business with Existing Customers
• Use the company's products to offer customers solutions to their needs.
• Maximize the number of products purchased by customers to maximize sales results
• Actively approach prospective customers within the UAE to build and develop customer base
• Negotiate and close agreements / represents the company in tenders for all company's product supplies.
Inventory Management & Forecasting
• Ensure sales forecast is accurate to maintain healthy stock levels
Reporting and Analysis
• Provide weekly and monthly customer reports related to Sales, Profitability, Inventory and Business Development
Receivables & Collection
• Ensure that all receivables and collections are within the agreed payment / credit terms to sustain the company cash flow levels.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management
• Fluent in English. Arabic is preferred
• 1-3 years' experience in FMCG or hospitality industry, preferably in Sales related roles
About the Company
Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
Established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox, and in parallel developed the distribution of Food products starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanded it throughout the years to include McCain, Danone baby food, United Biscuits, Kellogg's, Mondelez, Bahlsen, Perfetti, Siblou, Junior croissants, Castania kernels, Walkers biscuits as well as many other brands.
Transmed continued expanding its portfolio and managed to penetrate other markets in the regions of the Middle East, Near East, West and East Africa, including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Cote d'Ivoire, Senegal and others.