Job description / Role
Account Executive - Facebook advertising specialist with active selling
We are looking for a charismatic communicator, with a growth mindset and preferably with experience in sales.
You will also be trained as a Customer Success Manager for the first few months, so you get familiar with our product, and once you are ready, you’ll also approach inbound leads to generate new revenue.
Why should you apply?
* Become a pro sales. Take care of inbound leads and hold face-to-face and online meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals
* Manage your portfolio from A to Z: onboarding, demo, platform training, delivering success, solving client's challenges using our solutions.
* You can be creative and looking for improvements.
* Learn how and run product demos to close business at or above quota level
* Advise top e-commerce clients on strategy, planning, and implementation of ads campaigns
* Own customer onboarding to ensure they fall in love with ROI Hunter and Facebook ads
* Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results' delivery
* Strength your skills and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers
* Be the customer voice when working cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to design new product features
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a client-facing role
* At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Facebook paid ads (Dynamic ads are a big plus)
* Experience from working at MarTech/AdTech/SaaS company
* Desire to sell
* Ability to keep the long last relationship
* The remote and cross-team cooperation is not a problem for you
* Fluent/native English (Arabic is a big plus)
About the Company
ROI Hunter is an advanced performance marketing platform for Facebook and Instagram ads, designed by digital marketing and e-commerce experts, to automate and scale your business.
Gold Standard DMCC
RTC-1 Employment Services
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises