The Lazar Group
Job description / Role
An 2-3 years of Accountant experience is required for a School based in Ajman. Only candidates currently available in UAE will be considered. This position is Responsible for full fledge Payroll, entering transactions into system, Receivables, payables, All daily accounts related work etc., Full Accountancy Cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience may be preferred.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
About the Company
The Lazar Group of Schools is a young, dynamic organization that has its genesis in a family of educators. The group, with varied interests ranging from maintenance to retail, is well-known and long-established in the Emirate of Ajman. It commenced its foray into the education sector with The Royal Academy, a CBSE Curriculum school in 2012.
The Bloomington Academy, launched in 2014, is the first British curriculum school in Ajman and speaks of the vision of the management in sensing the need and providing for such an institution in this Emirate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies