Job description / Role
Booking client training, ensuring a high level of customer services is adhered to, proactively ensure the fulfillment of sales strategy and targets and the development of the allocated territory. Responsible for company and client retention within an assigned territory to maximize retention of pre-existing revenue.
- Book client training events locally and internationally accurately through comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and advising the client’s expectations clearly to the training department.
- Responsible for company and client retention within the assigned territory to maximize revenue.
- Support RSM with pricing agreements, update the pricing on portals and ensure contracts are renewed prior to their expiry. Ensure payments are collected on time if the customer is COD.
- Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organization provides client satisfaction through providing backup for team members when required.
- Arranging visas, Marhaba, tickets and hotel bookings etc. for clients when outlined in the contract.
Educational Background - Bachelor's Degree
- Aviation Experience is desirable
- Experience in customer/client relations role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle complaints and provide solutions quickly and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- The ability to converse in a second language would be an advantage
About the Company
Emirates CAE Flight Trainingwas founded in 2002, and is jointly operated by Emirates, a global connector of people and places, and CAE, a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence.
Located in Dubai, UAE, Emirates-CAE Flight Training is the result of CAE and Emirates joining forces to offer the highest-quality training to commercial airlines, business jet operators and helicopter operators in the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia. As a gateway between Europe and Asia, and the fastest growing economic hub in the Middle East, Dubai is an excellent location to train.
Emirates CAE Flight Training is an EASA Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO) and FAA part 142 approved centre. The centre has become recognized as a world-class facility for aviation training in the Middle East, and delivers safety and service excellence to clients across the industry.
At Emirates CAE, you will have the opportunity to work for a global leader in the delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets.
A cutting-edge technology company, CAE places customers and innovation at the center of its activities. This customer-oriented and innovation culture, along with the people who collaborate every day, make CAE a great place to work.
CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and modeling technologies and integrated training solutions for the civil aviation industry and defense forces around the globe. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.5 billion, CAE employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries. We have the largest installed base of civil and military full-flight simulators and training devices. Through our global network of 30 civil aviation and military training centers, we train more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. We also offer modeling and simulation software to various market segments and, through CAE’s professional services division, we assist customers with a wide range of simulation-based needs.