Job description / Role
Pipeline 360 Business Growth Services are currently recruiting for an ambitious Account Manager to join their innovative, fast growing company based in Motor City. You will join a team of like-minded professionals in a brand-new office, with excellent progression opportunities and the chance to grow within a company that values your self-development.
You will be part of the Account Management team, responsible for;
• Identifying new business opportunities for your designated clients through cold calling, and proactively approaching relevant contacts within business’ and organisations.
• Building initial rapport with prospects, identifying their needs and scheduling calls and meetings on behalf of our clients.
• Writing detailed reports and relaying relevant information to the client before scheduled meetings.
• Taking ownership of your clients and attending meetings with the client, to ensure ongoing success.
Here at Pipeline Business Solutions, we highly value the growth and development of our team, and successful Account Managers will be given multiple opportunities to progress internally.
• AED 8,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience working within a targeted sales environment.
• Analytical approach to quickly assess client potential and requirements.
• Ability to understand all aspects of the sales process, with a desire for continuous learning.
• Familiar with MS office, especially an understanding of Excel.
• Ambitious and driven attitude towards career development.
Pipeline Solutions highly values every employee’s contribution to the business, encourages input from all employees, and operates on the belief that every single employee plays a major part in the business’ achievements and success. This is reflected in the day to day working culture, the responsibility and trust given by management and the monthly social outings to celebrate Pipelines ongoing success. The Account Managers will avail of a competitive salary, and additional commission depending on success within the role, and an opportunity to be a part of a forward-thinking business, wherein you can grow and develop your own career.
About the Company
Pipeline exists to provide an efficient, risk averse, low cost and fully integrated approach to sales focused on growth and success.
One of the key failures of Start-up's and Small to Medium-sized Enterprise’s (SME’s) is their inability to drive enough early revenue to cover initial set-up costs and to pay ongoing operational costs.
Pipeline has achieved this by creating a modular system whereby we invest in all of the resources required to create an end-to-end service; from Sales Strategy, Prospect Research and Lead Generation through to Direct Sales, Contracting, Customer Relations, Customer Feedback and Monthly Reporting.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager - Interior Fit Out Experience
Transguard Workforce Solutions