Job description / Role
About the role:
A global data provider in Dubai is looking for an Account manager to support account growth and new business development.
* Guide clients through the product set up and conducting training sessions and Product Demos with clients.
* Support account renewal /cross / up sell process with administrative assistance (paperwork, renewal booking)
* Learn and apply the company's diagnostic sales approach through client interaction, expand usage into more users or departments with enhanced capabilities by working jointly with the sales team.
* Track client service activities for accounts, prepare service utilisation reports and document client interactions (call / meeting notes).
* Maintain awareness of market and industry trends.
* Experience in a finance role in the financial sector (either at a vendor or a Financial Institution).
* Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior - level audience.
* Good knowledge of how the Capital markets operate within our client segments.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Key Account Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Key Account Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Business Development Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|