Job description / Role
Account Manager - South Africa
About the Role:
A global data vendor is looking for an Account Manager based in Dubai to look after South Africa.
* Identify and generate sales to existing and new customers through the deployment of a consultative sales process.
* Execute the sales strategy for the client across South Africa and grow company's market share in South Africa.
* Act as an advocate for customer needs to the business.
* Promote insights relevant to customers' workflow and act as a voice of the customer internally, feeding back their experiences.
* More than 3 years of selling experience in B2B consultative selling within the Financial industry.
* Experience in the South Africa market selling to financial institutions.
* Well organised and self-motivated with the ability to work independently but also to be a team player.
* Financial Markets certification will be an advantage.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.