Job description / Role
• The Account Manager will be based in the UAE but will travel across the region to achieve the goals of two brands across the food service and retail sectors in each country.
• Their main roles will be to liaise with category managers in existing customers, as well as introductory meetings with new ones.
• Review competition and pricing across the region and be able to advise on key factors effecting the market.
• Monitor service levels of customers and stake holders.
• Advise on marketing opportunities to help achieve sales targets and report to the Brand Manager frequently on progress against KPIs.
• The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills in English and also be highly confident with computers and IT. Be willing and able to travel for up to 5 days at a time, and have flexible work hours when required by customers.
• They must work well unsupervised and maintain strong motivation.
• They must have at least 3 years experience with a distribution business or large retailer.
• Candidate must have a valid drivers license and vehicle.
• Ideally, the candidate is able to communicate in Arabic verbally and in writing. It is also preferred that the candidate had knowledge of the meat industry, shipping and logistics and experience with frozen and/or chilled goods.
• They will be dealing with high end quality products, not commodity trading, and will need experience in this field.
About the Company
A Leading International FMCG Company.