Job description / Role
- Responsible for maintaining and strengthening the current customer base.
- Achieve monthly/yearly sales revenue targets consistently through existing clients.
- Formulating effective sales strategies, which are in line with the overall corporate goals.
- Maintenance and upkeep of current customer database highlighting lead details including customer details/sales visits.
- Relentlessly pursue the realization of opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Maintain and manage existing accounts highlighting current service levels and improvement areas as well as the development of new revenue streams through existing business relationships.
- Timely customer support through email, virtual meetings, and on-site visits.
- Liaising with operations in the fulfilment of client commitments including acting as a key point of reference for administrative documentation.
- Promote the services and products of all entities and coordinate sales efforts with other departments.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Developing and maintaining regular sales reports to be discussed with management at regular intervals and as and when required
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in Freight Forwarding and Logistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree.
- UAE Drivers License is preferable but not mandatory
- Fluency in English and preferable one more language
About the Company
With over 19 years experience in the freight industry, ACI Logistics offers reliable, cost effective logistic solutions worldwide.
Our head office is based in Dubai, UAE and branch offices strategically located in Mumbai; Nairobi and London Heathrow. We have strong global network with partnerships with major airlines, notable shipping companies and surface transporters.
We have 8,100 sq. meters of warehousing facilities in the Dubai World Central (DWC), a free zone in the precincts of the Maktoum International Airport.
We have the experience and expertise to deliver value. Be it cross trade, combined transport, bulk or project cargo, full and part air charter requirements, cargo consolidation or door to door delivery - you can rest assured that you will get comprehensive, cost effective and time sensitive solutions tailor-made to your requirements.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Freight Forwarding Operations Team Leader
The Botanic Atrium
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|