Job description / Role
- Manages and develops professional relationships with different clients and stakeholders.
- Operates as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the account.
- Attends meetings with clients.
- Communicates with clients to understand their needs.
- Handles client requirements and assists with plans to meet those requirements.
- Assists in preparation and delivery of marketing plans within key objectives.
- Understands the account/costumer objectives and transform them to digital & social media objectives and KPIs.
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials
- Oversees customer account management and improves the entire customer experience.
- Maintains effective communications channels both internal with team and external with clients.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics & Identifies opportunities to grow business.
- Manages clients' projects from beginning to end.
- Assures pre/post launch quality control and tests all creative content deliverables.
- Briefs and aligns with the internal team to ensure consistency: creative , content, community managers, etc.
- Works with the media planning team on digital campaigns to deliver all needed material based on marketing / campaigns objectives.
- Works with the creative team to produce materials of visual impact within the brand's guidelines.
- Coordinates with key stakeholders for each project and makes sure all deadlines are met.
- Generates and executes marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- Coordinates with all team members to ensure consistent results.
- Collects and analyzes data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Media, or Similar.
- At least 4+ years in digital account management or related experience.
- Digital Mindset & Deep digital understanding.
- Account Management Experience.
- Project management skills.
- Strategic planning.
- Logistics and marketing background
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Negotiation, Listening and communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Work well under pressure and commit to deadlines.
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.
Key Account Manager
Manpower Middle East
Account Manager – Key Accounts
Key Account Manager - Horeca
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers