Job description / Role
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company. The Adecco Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by our global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon and Spring Professional.
Our values of passion, entrepreneurship, customer centricity, team spirit, and responsibility empower individuals and organizations, fuel economies, and build better societies. We make the future work for everyone.
Are you a natural networker who thrives on helping people? Do you enjoy making new connections, building relationships, and giving back to others? As a Recruiter, you will positively impact others’ lives every day by matching them with a career they love within a great organization who needs their talent. Whether its uncovering job opportunities, identifying job requirements, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, or presenting job offers, Recruiters make possibilities happen.
We're looking for Account Manager who will join our Adecco UAE Team in our Dubai Office.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Client Account Management
• Generate profitable sales revenue and meets/exceeds sales quota in assigned client accounts
• Establish long-term business relationships with existing clients and identify/qualify for new customer acquisition opportunities
• Acts as point of contact for International/Zone Account Managers when it comes to global key accounts
• Responsible for implementing locally international agreements
• Responsible for participating in international client bids and providing on time all necessary documentation, to include: solutions, pricing, best practices, local market intelligence, proposals.
• Manages relationships with assigned partners/customers to achieve mutual business goals and maximise customer satisfaction
• Build a strong sales pipeline of well qualified revenue opportunities
• Manages and maintains sales reports, pipelines and forecasts
• Works closely with other colleagues of branch to build organizational synergy to drive and close successfully the sales cycle and offer a great customer experience via the delivery of the project.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Other equivalent
• Master's Degree
• At least 3 years’ experience within the same role
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.