Job description / Role
GulfTalent is one of the largest online job portals serving the Middle East region. Founded in 2005, it is now used by over 10 million candidates and 10,000 companies. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a smart and highly driven Account Manager to join our Sales team in our office in Dubai.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing sales of the company’s online recruitment products to exiting and dormant client. This vacancy is purely Account Management and you will be achieving sales and commission through client retention, up-selling and cross-selling to these accounts exclusively.
The main responsibilities will include:
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and dormant clients
• Up-selling business services and advising clients to maximise on any potential opportunities
• Attending business meetings
• Understanding client needs and requirements and putting together action plans
• Meeting monthly sales targets
• Making recommendations for improving the quality and effectiveness of company’s online products
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive tax-free compensation package plus monthly commission.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Fluency in English
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relationship management and account development
- B2B sales experience and proven client retention
- Experience in consulting and negotiating with clients at all levels
- Strong client service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication/telephone skills
- Experience of working in a high-pressure environment, with sales targets
About the Company
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 10 million individuals and 9,000 companies.
GulfTalent is run by a seasoned team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds across different industries, including management consulting, private equity, finance, e-commerce, information technology, education and recruitment. The team also brings together a wealth of international experience across four continents.
This is your chance to join a growing company and a winning team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members benefit from extensive training, excellent learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages and rapid promotion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Account Manager (Remote Opportunity)
PR Account Manager
Calvin James Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||23 Nov|
The Lazar Group