Job description / Role
Hays Middle East was established in December 2005 in Dubai and has a team of over 50 staff now recruiting for positions throughout the region. The team is a great mix of international Hays transferees and locally hired talent from around the world.
We have HTS, Executive, Perm and Contracting businesses who work with MNCs and local corporates in the major economic sectors including financial services, tourism, technology, energy, real estate, health and education. A strong corporate function provides local expertise in finance, HR, IT and marketing for the UAE team.
While based in Dubai, the office recruits for positions across the GCC in locations such as Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait. The sheer size of this region, along with its forecasted population and GDP growth, shows the immense opportunity for the further growth of Hays in the Middle East.
Your new role:
The Key Accounts team is responsible for the growth and management of Hays' large strategic accounts for the Middle East business. With significant investment and opportunity, this is an exciting time to join the team. The team will ensure we are being facilitators of excellence for both client and consultants. Through a combination of business development, relationship building, high service values and knowledge of Hays' products and solutions, we work hard with both consultants and the client to achieve excellent outcomes. We adopt new technologies and innovative ways of working to ensure delivery to the client and maximum fee earning opportunity for consultants across the business are achieved.
As an Account Manager, you will have exposure to the whole of the Middle East business. Internal relationships with our engaged consultants are as important as the lifelong partnerships we build with our key strategic client stakeholders. You will play a leading role in the overall relationship with the clients, determining strategy, developing key relationships and responsibility for delivering to budget. You will be involved with promoting the full range of Hays services, Contracting/Outsourcing to exclusive campaigns for the executive search team and specialist divisions.
In this role you will be required to:
- Main point of contact for defined key account(s); provide an operational day to day point of contact for the client and be first line escalation point of any issues
- Mapping out business units’ key strategic stakeholders and engaging, in line with KAM strategy
- Determine and realise the breadth of opportunity within clients for the wider Hays business.
- Obtaining and passing qualified leads to HTS, Executive, Permanent and Contracting divisions within Hays
- Ensuring RFPs, RFIs, new TOBs and renewals are managed appropriately
- Payroll solutions; liaise with client and Hays internal contracts administration/finance and third party providers for onboarding, renewals and offboarding
- Regular virtual and in-person meetings with Key Account stakeholders
- Accountable for SalesCloud KAM; Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, documents, account structure / mapping, account plans, data integrity
- Reporting internally against defined metrics, providing input into the ongoing strategic direction
- Run monthly/quarterly/annual review meetings with the client, providing accurate data on our performance
- Collaborate with internal division heads and specialism leads to broaden the opportunities Hays have for client recruitment solutions
- Forecast fees and growth for each account owned, demonstrating a clear understanding of the opportunities available and the overall impact to the fee line
- Build the internal profile of key clients with the aim of increased business development and activity, through mapping and information sharing
- Be an escalation point for aged debt, compliance, payroll, delivery complications
- Sell products and services to your clients
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong detailed knowledge of the recruitment sector preferred
- Good working knowledge of client drivers and account management.
- Issue management and resolution
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to set targets and influence actions of matrix staff
- Confident communications skills at all levels with the gravitas to engage credibly
- Proven commercial instinct and ability to deliver results by managing client dedicated teams
- Good presentation skills and ability to lead sales initiatives
- Ability to build strong and trusted business relationships
- Business Development experience
- Highly organised
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Analytical; ability to use data to drive decision making
- CRM experience; ideally SalesForce
Here in the Hays Dubai office we have many great additional benefits alongside our attractive salary & uncapped monthly commission schemes. We have a flexible 'Work from Home' policy, free breakfast on Fridays as well as casual dress, weekly prizes & Quarterly lunches!
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.