Job description / Role
Hexagon PPM are looking for an experienced Account Manager (preference background dealing with Owner Operators & EPC's negotiating multimillion deal’s and looking after major/strategic accounts) to work in the UAE. In this challenging position you will be responsible for the account management of customers assigned to you.
You will be responsible for selling the company’s products & services and maintaining relationships with existing and new accounts (Qatar & Oman), whilst understanding the customer's objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes and forming long term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote PPM as a quality supplier with the aim of achieving "preferred" supplier status.
- Working closely with clients to determine their future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to grow revenue for PPM
- Maintaining call rates to assure contact with assigned clients and acting as the main interface between the client and PPM to ensure an optimal level of service is always provided
- Negotiating contract renewal agreement according to management expectation
- Coordinating, conducting and participating in Sales promotions, campaigns, events and displays
- Developing new products, services or solutions by combining several existing products/services and generating leads to establish a corresponding market sector in order to gain new business for PPM
- Negotiating contracts in accordance with PPM’s policies
- Close and deliver revenue plan of quota representing software license, SAAS and services sales in the Process, Power and Marine industries
- Forecasts revenue accurately on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepares action plans by account for review with management
- Provides timely feedback to management
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses as requested.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales as well as utilizing sales force management tool for forecasting.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the process industry (Plant, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, power, chemicals, etc.)
- Proven Sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Management, business, accounting and reporting skills
- Verbal and Written English maintained at a business standard
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Solid experience with CRM software experience
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
About the Company
Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) software solutions help visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. With nearly five decades of innovation and proven industry leadership, we have become the trusted partner for organizations challenged with the engineering, design, building, and operation of facilities and structures across the globe.
Headquartered in Madison, Alabama, USA, our 2,400 employees located on five continents serve customers in over 80 countries.
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.