Job description / Role
We are working with one of the top tier consultancies in Dubai who are looking to recruit a high calibre candidate for an Accounts Receivable Accountant position.
* Preparing all invoices and credit notes for ME region
* Complete billing details from contracts and project teams
* Preparing WIP reports for senior management across the ME region
* Ensuring monthly VAT reporting is accurate
* Supporting the Finance Manager in cash flow forecasts, month-end and account reconciliation.
* Ensuring compliance with internal policies
* Should have, or pursuing, an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
* Must have a proven track record working in Accounts Receivable, Credit or Working Capital
* Must have IFRS knowledge
* Prior experience in a professional service environment is a plus
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.