Job description / Role
Our client is now recruiting for an Account Receivable Accountant
Contract duration: 12 months, extendable based on company requirement and individual performance
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Timely processing of customer invoices in the respective ERP system while adhering to company’s accounting guidelines policies and procedure, combined with basic knowledge of accounting concepts
• Monitoring and follow up of receivable, credit limits etc.
• Coordinate the monitoring of sales, cogs, inventory etc. with different stakeholders
• Preparing vendor account reconciliations, close follow up and monitoring of open payables with vendors, Internal procurement department and business partners
• Physical storage of the processed documents and maintain archiving for easy retrieval
• Maintaining customer master database including creation of customer in respective ERP system
• Respond to requests and inquiries and work with customers and other function to resolve issues.
• Graduate degree in a Finance/Accounting-related discipline required
• One or two-years’ experience, preferably in MNC
• Basic accounting knowledge is a must
• Experience with SAP preferred
• Fluent English language skills required, Arabic fluency would be a plus
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions