Job description / Role
Our client, a manufacturing company, is currently looking for an Accountant for their Mussafah, Abu Dhabi office. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Processing & managing purchasing orders
• Processing incoming invoices, and maintaining schedules and daily entries accurately.
• Maintaining and processing accounts payable transactions.
• Reviewing invoices as well as check requests meticulously.
• Ensuring the timely and correct registration of all incoming invoices as well as accurate and complete account reconciliations.
• Carrying out all general accounting functions.
• Ledgering management
• Identifying and providing timely resolution of discrepancies in accounts.
• More than 3 years’ of experience
• Experience of processing purchase orders & ledger management is must
• Willing to work in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi and work 6 days in a week
• Valid UAE Driving license is an advantage
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.