Job description / Role
- Financial Reporting and Transaction Processing:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support the team
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record other income transactions into the financial management system.
- Receiving, checking & posting all receipts into financial management system
- Preparing credit or debit notes & record them in the financial management system to ensure accounting accuracy & effective cash flow management
- Generating billings on a timely basis through accounting system for smooth collection.
- Reconciling all customer accounts & process any adjustments to ensure accuracy for effective financial management & audit purposes
- Receives & inspects all incoming materials for the hotel & reconciles with Purchase Orders
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- File and tally deposits.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Preparation of other reports provided to management
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks
- Certification in Finance or Accounts
- Good analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Initiative, detail oriented and self-motivated team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- UAE Hotel experience required
- Experience working on IDS system
About the Company
Al Ghurair Properties is a pioneering real estate operation which develops and manages commercial, residential, hospitality and mixed use developments. For three decades, Project Development and Asset Management has been our stock in trade, catering to Dubai communities and business sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East
Executive Accountant: Bank Reconciliation
Dubai Properties (DP)
Accounts Receivables Assistant
Dubai Properties (DP)
Falck Safety Services
|Dubai Industrial City||25 Jan|
Accounts Receivables - Construction Sector
Schindler Pars International Limited