Job description / Role
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidates must meet the following Criteria:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Fully qualified Accountant
- 2 Years UAE Experience
- Available to start ASAP
- Fully aware of UAE regulations (including knowledge of VAT)
About the Company
Nael & Bin Harmal Hydroexport Est. (NBHH) is one of the most versatile and successful contractors in the U.A.E., consistently reporting annual revenues in excess of AED 500 million in construction projects. The company is consistently ranked the top infrastructure contractor by Abu Dhabi Municipality and is listed with all major clients.
Founded 19 years ago, NBHH is today the choice partner for many clients, known for its quality of work and non-wavering commitment to completing a multitude of diverse projects successfully. The full breadth of the company's human resources and expertise is a source of continued strength as we expand throughout U.A.E. and the region.
As an organization we have contributed significantly to the development of the UAE. We look forward to continuing our tradition throughout the region as we seek to provide the best quality services to our clients. We possess the technical know how and relevant qualifications to execute oil field works.
Petrochem Middle East
Executive Accountant: Bank Reconciliation
Dubai Properties (DP)
Falck Safety Services
|Dubai Industrial City||25 Jan|
Accountant - VAT and Reporting
Accounts Receivables Assistant
Dubai Properties (DP)