Job description / Role
This role will handle the book keeping and accounting functions of the company in detail. He/She will be responsible for handling Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Banking Entries, Online Sales entries, ledger management etc. It will be an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate to perform in functions like audit & compliance, ERP implementation, business process mapping etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Reconcile supplier accounts for timely payment
2. Analyze petty cash and update QBO system
3. Analyze staff expenses and update QBO system
4. Update staff attendance and leave records for payroll management
5. Invoice customers in QBO system based on the order tracking system
6. Reconcile customer accounts for timely collection
7. Track payments and receivables
8. Manage the document filing system for audit
9. Enter banking entries into QBO system
10. Reconcile bank statements
11. Update QBO system for all the monthly provisioning entries based on the review from Finance Manager
12. Update QBO system for all the depreciation and monthly closing entries based on the review from Finance Manager
13. Stock Management
a. Monitoring stock levels
b. Placing orders
c. Arranging shipments
d. Managing shipping
14. Keep the VAT records updated internally for the easy VAT filing
15. Perform various analysis in excel using advanced excel functions including pivot table
16. Support Finance Manager in the monthly financial analysis and reporting
17. Other duties assigned as and when required
1. Candidates based in UAE
2. Having 3 to 5 years of accounting and logistics experience, preferably in FMCG/Distribution industry
3. Bachelors/Masters degree in accounting
4. Work well unsupervised and maintain strong motivation
5. Expertise in Excel, knowledge in ERP systems/quick books.
6. Strong communication skills
7. Available to join immediately
About the Company
We are the representative.
Our market management services provide brand owners with an in-market office performing all the activities required to market, sell, distribute and grow the brand. Our office becomes your office and we give you everything you need as if you had established your own business in the region, at a fraction of the cost and without the significant challenges attached.
We are the distributor.
We create with you the best structure for actual distribution and carry out all the activities of a market based distributor, getting your product on the shelves, marketing it and growing it to it's full potential. Through our direct relationships with retailers and service providers, we get your product exposed and into the end consumers hands the most efficient and effective way possible.